Terms of Reference
- To provide regular information on matters of interest to ICAB members and students
- To review content of website to ensure it is kept up to date and informative, appropriate to member needs and accurate.
- Assist in the production of publications by providing articles for publication as well as other items of interest to members.
- Strategically use social media to communicate with the membership.
- Liaise with other committees to communicate relevant information/outputs to membership.
- Ensure that members are kept aware of developments within ICAB including but not limited to decisions of Council.